One of the many customs associated with St Patrick’s day is the “luck of the Irish”, the symbol of which is the three-leaved common shamrock. While you can look out for prosperous emblems on March 17, some star signs will fare better than others when it comes to getting a stroke of luck.
Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Heart Bingo’s astrologer Inbaal Honigman revealed what’s in store for different star signs this St Patrick’s Day.
She said: “On 17 March 2023, a couple of star signs grab all the luck.
“Pisces of course, is always very lucky on St Patrick’s Day, as the day falls on the Sun sign of Pisces every year.
“This means that people born under the sign of the fish would feel aligned and ‘at home’ on the day as if people can understand them, and as if whatever they want, they can have.”
READ MORE: ‘Luckiest’ sign’ according to Chinese zodiac
While the natural luck of Pisces season can benefit those born under the star sign (between February 19 to March 20), Inbaal noted that something more will influence them today.
She explained: “In 2023 specifically, three extra planets are in Pisces on the day.
“Mercury, the planet of communication, Saturn, the planet of karma and Neptune, the planet of illusion are in Pisces on March 17.
“So Pisceans will be pushed towards making their dreams come true, and telling everyone about it.”
It’s not just a feeling of good luck you can expect today either. According to the astrologer, Pisces’ prosperous streak will surface in many areas of life.
She said: “Pisces will do well on that day in business matters, relationships and even in long-term contracts and big life decisions.”
While those born between February and March take the top spot as the “luckiest” star sign today, Inbaal noted that those born between April 20 and May 20 will also benefit.
The astrology expert said: “Another sign that fares well on 17 March 2023 is Taurus.
READ MORE: ‘Most intelligent’ sign in Chinese zodiac has ‘remarkable’ IQ
“On this very day, Venus, the planet of love and beauty, moves out of Aries and into Taurus.
“Venus is actually the ruling planet of Taurus, so the day is extra romantic for those born under the sign of the bull.”
Though luck may be at the forefront of your mind on St Patrick’s Day, different planets influence star signs all year round.
Jupiter is known for this, and describes what comes naturally to you and the certain assets that will support you – no matter what zodiac you identify with.
An expert at Cafe Astrology said: “The qualities of Jupiter’s sign are qualities that, when displayed and embraced, help us to expand our personality and life experience.”
When Jupiter is in different signs, good fortune can be maximised by expressing certain traits. The astrology expert explained how different zodiac signs should behave to reap the benefits:
- Jupiter in Aries: Take the lead, initiate, inspire others, and demonstrate enthusiasm and courage
- Jupiter in Taurus: Be charitable, generous and patience
- Jupiter in Gemini: Use wit and ingeniousness
- Jupiter in Cancer: Be sympathetic, charitable and comfort others
- Jupiter in Leo: Be generous, inspire confidence and be dignified
- Jupiter in Virgo: Be helpful, honest, practical and orderly
- Jupiter in Libra: Treat others equally and be gracious
- Jupiter in Scorpio: Put your all into a project and heal others
- Jupiter in Sagittarius: Be generous, tolerant and inspirational
- Jupiter in Capricorn: Be ethical, mature and have integrity
- Jupiter in Aquarius: Be tolerant, fair, inventive and impartial
- Jupiter in Pisces: Be tender, charitable, devoted and compassionate